Tools: blender, a large bowl, container
- 1 cup of coconut cream or milk
- 2 T your favorite new earth liquid sweetener: maple syrup, coconut nectar, agave, etc.
- ¼ t vanilla seeds or 1/2 t vanilla essence
- 2 T raw cacao powder
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 7-10 dried juniper berries (optional)
- Shredded coconut and coconut cream, fruits and flowers for garnish
Enthusiastically blend all the ingredients (apart from the last one) until smooth. Pour the heavenly cream into a container.
Store it in a freezer for at least two hours.
To serve the choco-coco-berry delight, dig into the frozen cream and place a few servings into a bowl. Garnish with coconut cream and/or flowers and fruits.
Remember – presentation is everything!
A tip: Kept in the freezer for longer than a few hours, this treat will harden up. Remove it from the freezer 20-30 minutes before you intend to enjoy it.
So much love to you.