For those of you who just begin to make their own treats at home.
Love Roulade is the easiest treat to create at home, with your kids, family, or that special someone💜
Here is How.
Tools: grinder, bowl, tray, parchment paper, hands.
- 3 T freshly ground nuts (your choice). I used almonds
- 1 T raw cacao powder - 1 T carob powder
- 1 T Maca powder or acai berry powder
- vanilla seeds or essence
- a hint of Himalayan salt
- 2 T of your favorite New Earth sweetener: coconut nectar, coconut flower (the one I used) or date sugar, maple syrup, etc
- 1 T good water
- 1 T raw cacao butter, melted
- a few drops of your favorite edible oil. I like Rose for this recipe. doTerra is my favorite.
Mix. Roll into a log on a parchment paper. Roll in ground nuts or a mixture of cacao nibs, rose petals and chopped nuts.
Wrap it up. Let it set for at least an hour a refrigerator.
Unwrap, slice and make yourself a cup of tea.
Enjoy your Self. Take care of the people around you <3
Don't forget to take care of your Self and all those around you.