For those of you who just begin to make their own treats.
Love Roulade is the easiest treat to create at home, with your kids, family, or that special someone💜
Here is How.
Tools: grinder, bowl, tray, parchment paper, hands.
- 3 T freshly ground nuts (your choice). I used almonds
- 1 T raw cacao powder + 1 T carob powder
- 1 T Maca powder or acai berry powder
- vanilla seeds or essence
- a hint of Himalayan salt
- 2 T of your favorite New Earth sweetener: coconut nectar, coconut flower sugar (the one I used) or date sugar, maple syrup, etc
- 1 T good water
- 1 T raw cacao butter, melted
- a few drops of your favorite food grade oil. I like Rose for this recipe.
Mix all the ingredients. Roll into a log on a parchment paper. Roll in ground nuts or a mixture of cacao nibs, rose petals and chopped nuts.
Wrap it up. Let it set for at least an hour a refrigerator.
Unwrap, slice and make yourself a cup of tea.
Take good care of your Self and your loved ones.