Tools: blender, bowls, cutting board, spoon, chocolate bar mold
Ingredients to make the filling:
- 1 cup non roasted pistachio nuts ( it is fun to experiment with other nuts)
- 1/4 cup raw coconut oil, melted
- 2 T maple syrup (or raw honey)
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
Ingredients to make chocolate:
- 4 T raw cacao powder
- 2 T new Earth sweetener of your choice - raw coconut crystals, coconut sugar, agave or maple syrup, etc
- 4 T raw cacao butter, melted
- a touch of vanilla powder (optional)
Step 1. Blend all the ingredients to make a creamy nut filling and transfer it to a bowl. Let it rest.
Step 2. In another bowl mix all the ingredients for the chocolate. Make sure it is smooth and silky. Keep mixing until the mixture is cooled down. 7-10 minutes at least.
Step 3. Pour the chocolate into a chocolate bar mold half way ONLY and transfer the mold into the refrigerator for 10-15 mins.
Step 4. Get the mold out, Fill the future chocolate bar with the nut cream, staying away from the edges of the mold.
Step 5. Pour the chocolate over the nut cream, filling the mold to the full. It takes a little skill to make the right proportion between the layers, but.... practice makes a master, right? Once you do it once, you will become a chocolate pro.
Leave your creation in the refrigerator for at least a few hours. Then call your friends and family for the chocolate medicine party.
Thank you for your healing ripples in the world. Together we can change the beat of the world.