Tools: blender, a large bowl, container
- ½ cup raw coconut oil, melted*
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- ½ cup of filtered water
- 2 T your favorite sweetener: raw honey, coconut nectar, agave, etc.
- ¼ t vanilla seeds
- 3 T raw cacao powder
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 7-10 dried juniper berries (optional)
- Shredded coconut and coconut cream, fruits and flowers for garnish
Enthusiastically blend all the ingredients until smooth. Pour the heavenly cream into a container.
Store it in a freezer for at least two hours.
To serve the choco-coco-berry delight, dig into the frozen cream and place a few servings into a bowl. Garnish with coconut cream and/or flowers and fruits.
Remember – presentation is everything!
A tip: Kept in the freezer for longer than a few hours, this treat will get frozen hard. Remove it from the freezer 20-30 minutes before you intend to enjoy it.
So much love to you.