This is one of the sexiest, decadent, romantic chocolate treats we can create. Shall we?
Tools: bowl, grinder, moulds
Ingredients for 10 spicy delights:
- 3 T raw cacao powder
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 T ground raw coconut crystalsor raw honey
- 3 T raw cacao butter, melted
- A pinch of chili powder or more (!)
- 10 dried Inca berries (also called Golden Berries)
Place one Inca berry in each niche of the mould.
In a large bowl mix all the ingredients into a glossy chocolate lake.
Mindfully pour into the moulds over the golden berries. Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.