Tools we need: Blender/Hands/Bowls/Spoons.
This is one of the easiest recipes, ever. You are in total control of what you get and there is no waiting involved. We are not always in the mood to wait. Sometimes we need Chocolate right NOW.
- 2 T of Raw Cacao Powder
- A pinch of Himalayan Salt
- 1-2 T of your favorite liquid sweetener - Marple syrup/ Agave/ Yacon or Coconut nectar
- A bunch of your favorite chopped nuts – almonds, cashews, macadamias, pistachios, pecans, etc.
- ¼ t Vanilla seeds
- 2-3 T Raw Coconut oil, melted.
- A handful of sun dried fruits, like Gojis/raisins/cherries/blueberries/chopped apricots/etc
Mix well all the ingredients and enjoy straight from the bowl, right here and right now. Who has the best Chocolate factory now?