For the base:
3/4 cup nuts (cashews/almonds/macadamia/etc)
1/4 t Vanillas seeds OR 2 Vanilla sticks
1⁄4 t Cinnamon powder
1⁄4 t Himalayan/Sea Salt
1 T Raw Cacao Powder.
For the toffee:
5 dates soaked in 3 T of yogi tea (preferably homemade)
1⁄2 t Vanilla seeds
For the Creamy Part:
1 cup cashew nuts, soaked
2 frozen Bananas
1⁄4 t Vanilla seeds
a pinch of Himalayan/Sea salt
2 T Coconut Cream
1 t fresh Lime/Lemon juice
1 T Marple syrup OR Coconut nectar
For the top layer:
5 T Coconut Cream
1 T Coconut Nectar
1 T Raw Cacao Nibs
Blend all the ingredients for the base and press the mixture into the base of the cake tray..
2. Blend the soaked dates with yogi tea. Pour it over the base and let it rest in a freezer at least for an hour.
3. Blend bananas, cashews, and coconut cream with vanilla, salt, and your choice of sweetener. You might need to stop a few times to encourage the mixture towards the center by using a spatula.
Once done, add lime/lemon juice, mix well and transfer the heavenly cream into a bowl. Let it rest in a refrigerator .
4. Get the two layered (base&toffee) out of the freezer and pour the cashew-banana cream over it. Toffee layer should be nice and firm by now. Send it back to the freezer.
5. Blend the Coconut Cream with the your choice of sweetener. Transfer into a sealed container and let it rest in a refrigerator for at least an hour.
6. When the cashew-banana layer is firm, pour the coconut cream over it. Garnish any way you wish: chopped bananas, coconut cream, cacao nibs, coconut shreds, whatever your heart desires.
Freeze it again for at least an hour.
Frozen natural cakes like this need to be removed from the freezer at least 20-30 mins before we intend to serve it.
Take good care of yourself and your loved ones.
PS. This creation takes a little more time investment then others… yet, do not let it put you off creating it. It is so delicious and all-good-and-good-for-you, it is truly worth the effort.