This is How to make edible magic - PURPLE CACAO PUDDING:
- 2 T chia seeds, soaked in a cup of filtered water.
- ½ cup of almonds, soaked and peeled
- 3-4 pitted medjool dates
- 2 T raw cacao nibs
- 1/4 t vanilla seeds OR one pod
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- A pinch of Himalayan salt
- Secret ingredient - half of a small organic beetroot.
- Handsome mint leaves, split almond, and cacao nibs for garnish
Blend soaked chia seeds, dates and sprouted almonds to create a creamy white mixture.
Add the cacao, all the spices, and the secret ingredient for the color that makes all the difference in the world. Blend one more time.
Mindfully pour it in to a glass and let it set in a fridge for at least a few hours.
Before serving, lovingly decorate your pudding with split almond, cacao nibs and mint leaves.
Have a great purple day!
Share if you must :-)